Breaking News

Diego Schwartzman shares plan to beat Rafael Nadal

Diego Schwartzman was asked how he plans to beat Rafael Nadal in the US Open quarter-finals on Wednesday. The Argentinean player said: "Hit very hard to the lines. No, I need to be focused. Tomorrow is going to be a big day. I need to study my games against him. I have many good games, very good matches against him. I had my chances against him many matches, but I didn't be able to win that opportunities against him. You never know when are going to come the next opportunities. Maybe it's the next match against him. I need to be ready. I have the confidence to beat Rafa."

On the support he gets from Argentineans, Schwartzman added: "Around the world many times happen, the community is with me. Also we have a lot of Argentinian, so I'm feeling like I'm home here. Since two years ago, every time I come to America, I feel really, really good. These two weeks is happening. I'm feeling every single match the people is with me. So helping a lot."

On how he approaches matches, Schwartzman concluded: "I don't spend all the night. I try to see after dinner before sleep because the science people said before the sleep you have the things, the memory is working better. I'm trying to, yeah, see a few videos, see a few games of my opponent's serves. You never know. Sometimes it's not working. Sometimes I try to go the percentage of the serve where it's going to be in the important moments."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2MNMnEZ

No comments