Breaking News

Alexander Zverev needs to improve, locker room doesn't sleep - Becker

In an interview to Eurosport the former world No. 1 Boris Becker spoke about Alexander Zverev's progresses. The German said: "Alex needs to understand he needs to improve, the locker room doesn't sleep. He may need to change a bit his on-court position. But he also finds unbelievable angles and he has most power out of all the players when he hits the ball."

Looking ahead to the 2020 season, Becker added: "Alex needs to reach Grand Slam semifinals or finals, that's the goal", said the six-time Major winner who thinks Sascha can have a deep run again at the ATP Finals in London.

Meanwhile Dominic Thiem showed to be satisfied with his season. The Austrian said: “It’s an amazing achievement. I told myself, ’It’s impossible to qualify here. It’s so many points and you need to play such a great year.’ So for me it’s unreal that I qualified for the fourth time already. Also it was a great personal goal for myself in the beginning of the season to make it again to London and I made it, so I’m very proud of that and very excited", said Thiem who aims to have a deep run: "The first two years it was just so nice to be here even and last year I wanted to be in the semi-finals badly, but I didn’t play that well."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2CIEDgF

No comments