Breaking News

Nadal hits amazing volley against Tsitsipas

        Visualizza questo post su Instagram                  

Rafa en FUEGO at the net today 🔥 @rafaelnadal . #nittoatpfinals #tennis #tennistv #nadal #instatennis #instasport #london

Un post condiviso da Tennis TV (@tennistv) in data: 15 Nov 2019 alle ore 8:52 PST

On finishing the year as a world No. 1, Rafael Nadal said: "This trophy is an achievement for all year round, so personally today I can't thank you all enough for all the support for this match [today] and all the time I have been playing here in London,” said Nadal, during the on-court ceremony. “I would like to thank, because it's something I really feel from the bottom of my heart, all the fans, all around the world, who give me the support every single week that I am playing."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2NS4ZTK

No comments