Breaking News

Roger Federer recalls crazy story about his knee injury in 2016

Roger Federer recalled how he got injured on his knee back in 2016. The Swiss said: "The story was crazy. I just lost my semifinals match at the Australian Open (against Novak Djokovic) and I woke up in the morning and of course I was tired, the pressure fell off, the match was over, the kids got to the pool in the morning, I wake up at 10:00 AM and they came back. I was like, Let them have a shower. The girls were like, No, we want to take a bath. I am like, No, shower it is, and they said, No bath it is. So I open the water and as I am turning I heard the knee go, Click. And I go back and, That was strange. I went to the zoo in the afternoon with them. Then I was, Hmm, I do not know what's happened. Then I went to the doctor, I had turned my meniscus, I had to undergo surgery."

On how it feels to be an ambassador and entrepreneur of On Shoes, Federer concluded: "I am investing in the company, I am a partner with them too now, they are so friendly, we have got to know them in the last few years now. We were chatting about what we could do together or does it make sense, they got me on board and it's a perfect time for me to be part of that because I love my fashion, I love the shoes, they are great and I will help wherever I can. It's gonna be a lot of fun."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/34kUC0x

No comments