Breaking News

Simona Halep reacts to all wedding and engagement rumors

Although the Romanian media was flooded by rumors that Simona Halep got engaged and secretly partied all night long with her lover Toni Iuruc, the Wimbledon champion stepped out on Facebook with a clarifying message.

“Contrary to reports in the Romanian media, I wanted to confirm that I am neither engaged, nor is the wedding date set. While I appreciate that I lead a life that puts me in the public eye, rumours about my private life are incorrect and disappointing so I wanted to assure my fans with this message that the rumours are false. I will be sure to share any happy news with you about a future engagement! Thanks for your loyal support, Simo”, was Halep’s message for her fans.

It’s been known that Halep spent beautiful times with Toni Iuruc after ending the tennis season, but things escalated pretty quickly when Decebal Rădulescu, a sports journalist from Romania, claimed that Halep and Toni Iuruc held their engagement party at a luxury club from Mamaia, a famous seaside tourist resort.

“In this moment, at Club Riva (Cafe del Mar) from the Mamaia resort, the engagement party of Simona Halep and Toni Iuruc is taking place. Everything has been held strictly secret. The future bridegroom offered the engagement ring to Simona, and then he respected the tradition and asked Stere Halep, the father, to marry Simona. The party takes place with a strict rule: no guest has the permission to post images or videos on social media”, the journalist wrote on Facebook on Saturday night.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/34u5OaU

No comments