Breaking News

Roger Federer says he's 'few hundred' pair of shoes

How many pairs of shoes does Roger Federer own? The Swiss has endorsed Nike for more than 20 years and he has now started a co-operation with On shoes. Federer said: "You don't have to have 250 pairs of sneakers. I can tell you that. But I think obsession can definitely lead to some good things sometimes because you really follow something that you're really passionate about. And when you do that, passion doesn't feel like work.

"I don't think working on On has felt like work or like a business. It's been more [of a] fun process. Of course, it can become excessive and then it becomes dangerous. Then you need to take a break. You need to take a step back with everything you do because if you do it too much you sometimes lose the fire. I’ve been a fan of On and its products for a while, but after talking to the founders I realised we have a lot more in common than just our Swiss roots. I’m excited to be part of the On team and to work on the future of a next-generation global sports brand."

Federer also added: “It’s not going to stop now. But thankfully I have enough space — I feel like you can always use space for shoes, but I think have a few hundred for sure. I don’t think working on On has felt like work or business."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2OZa5Nc

No comments