Breaking News

Phil Mickelson plummeted down after the 64

Not 24 hours after Phil Mickelson seized the lead with a magical 64 at the Wells Fargo Championship, he succumbed to mental mistakes and plummeted down the leaderboard with a 75 on Friday.

Phil Mickelson, statements

“I threw two shots away on 15 and two on 17 and that ultimately you know, things I've been doing, and I just can't keep doing that. I'm optimistic for the weekend, though. I hit a lot of good shots on the front nine. I didn't make any putts and turned in even. Then the back nine I made I just wasn't sharp. I think kind of an example of what I've been talking about is like on 17 we're standing over the ball and I'm changing my mind and I'm changing the shot, moving the clubhead a little bit and it just – instead of backing away and kind of refocusing. I just kind of hit it and I'm not really kind of aware of what I'm doing".

In Italy it is possible again to organize and play golf competitions in the yellow zone. The good news was communicated in time by the Federgolf.

After the one relating to the abolition of the examination of the rules, the Federation issues another circular (number 16), less surprising than the previous one but very much awaited.

Starting from April 26, 2021 it is allowed, exclusively for the territories located in the yellow zone, to carry out any sporting golf activity outdoors, in compliance with the guidelines adopted by the Presidency of the Council of Ministers - Department for Sport.

After careful analysis of the current legislation and unless otherwise and any guidance should be provided by the Department of Sport of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, any golf sporting activity, events, demonstrations and competitions (including social and pro -am) if carried out outdoors and in compliance with the Federal Protocol.

With reference to the performance of the amateur sports activity referred to there, the use of changing rooms is prohibited unless otherwise established by the guidelines referred to in the first sentence.

For the territories located in the orange and red areas, the prescriptions made with previous legislative measures remain valid and effective.

A great step forward after months of lockouts or general play. Once again it's up to us now to respect the rules (not just those of golf) so that golf never stops.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/33yNYEQ

No comments