Breaking News

Serena Williams: Daughter Olympia is classy baby! She was so cute

In press conference at the Mubadala World Tennis Championship in Abu Dhabi, Serena Williams commented on her daughter Olympia who watched her match against sister Venus on Thursday from the stands. Olympia was spotted clapping for both Serena and Venus winning points. 'That's a classy baby, you know! She applauds both mommy and my opponent, who happened to be her auntie! It's really cool', said Serena. 'Seeing her clap was really the highlights, definitely. That was so cute.'

Venus said: 'She was so cute in the stands today, such a little person. She was so good. It was so cute. I tried not to get distracted. It was really hard!'

On Twitter, the 2013 Wimbledon winner Marion Bartoli congratulated Venus on her win: 'Ma queen, my daily inspiration, my lifetime hero!!! Love you and Venus beyond anything words can describe.'

Bartoli also revealed she had become vegan again. In 2017, the former French player was hospitalised trying to recover from her illness. Now she appears to be healthy again and she has clear ideas on the diet to follow. 'Day 1 as a vegan! I honestly got so inspired & convinced to join the movement when I met Finn & Jack Harries during Strive Challenge this year. I also got inspired by Lewis Hamilton his words and posts spoke to me,it was like a wake up call to change something,' Bartoli wrote.

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2BMxniO

No comments