Breaking News

My son is so fragile and cute, says Fernando Verdasco

In an interview, Fernando Verdasco reflected on how it felt to become a father for the first time of a son last month. The Spanish player, who missed Indian Wells and Miami tournaments in order to stay closer to her wife Ana Boyer, said "It motivates me to play as well as possible not only for me but for her so that he can see me playing. I hope to get to that point. He has to be at least two years old and be aware of it. I hope to keep playing, for feelings, motivation, willingness to train, something that I keep having for 20 years. I see myself able to do it, seeing myself at the same level as others."

"Our baby eats every time more and sleeps for five or six hours in a row. Luckily our kid sleeps a lot at night and that's important. Me personally, the first two weeks was a lot tired but this week I am sleeping much better. I keep seeing him and sometimes I cannot believe at it. You see him so fragile and you just want to hug him and take care of him."

On how important making progress is, Verdasco concluded: "Of course everybody is always trying to improve. I have been trying to improve many things for many years. Of course, the best weapons of my game, I know them, and maybe everybody knows them."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2W7DpTT

No comments