Breaking News

Caroline Wozniacki not planning to have children with husband, as of now

In an interview, as quoted by Daily Mail, Caroline Wozniacki spoke about her wedding with NBA star David Lee. The Dane said she would like to become a mother one day but her focus is on tennis at the moment. "I wanna play as long as I feel like it, and then one day start a family and settle down and kinda do our own thing," said Wozniacki. "I definitely want to have just a bit of time just the two of us, because once you have a child things change. So, I just want to enjoy us and travel a bit and see the world without having to go somewhere, but going just because we want to go and explore. I think in my head I would like a big family but I think it's always tough to say before you have any kids, right? You don't really know. I think in my head I would like a big family but I think it's always tough to say before you have any kids, right?"

On how her wedding was, Wozniacki added: "It was amazing, we had the best time. It was absolutely perfect. It was the way we wanted it to be. I was very involved, but honestly it was very stress-free because we had amazing planners and they did an incredible job so I didn't have to worry. I had something blue: I had Jimmy Choo make my wedding shoe, and I asked if they could do a blue bottom for me, because we designed the shoe together. And so I had a blue bottom, which is the first time they'd ever done that, which was really cool. Something borrowed was my jewellery. Something new was my dress. And something old was... I guess my engagement ring I suppose? I think married life just means that everything at home is good and great, and that makes it easier on the court when you know home life settled and taken care of."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/355hNMi

No comments