Breaking News

Daniil Medvedev: 'Me and Nick Kyrgios are probably friends now'

Nick Kyrgios often writes funny things about Daniil Medvedev. The Australian calls the Russian a machine. Speaking to Eurosport, Medvedev admitted he was surprised with Kyrgios's comments. "I do not know what he liked so much about me, maybe my fair play after our match in Indian Wells. I always thought that after losing a match I could not say something bad to someone. After the match, I congratulated him, I said that when he wants to play, he is one of the best players in the world, everybody knows it. Nick is a strange person. He may be a bad guy, but when he gets respected, he feels it. During the Montreal tournament he wrote that I would win, he started commentating, writing messages after every match. We are probably friends now."

In an interview to Sdna Stefanos Tsitsipas spoke about his joy in reaching the ATP Finals championship clash. The 21-year-old Greek player said: "It's a childhood dream to end the season that way. There is no better tournament than this at the end of the season unless you end your season at the US Open, which is unlikely. I am happy to be in this position. I am also happy that many Greeks are here. Because I feel like home, I feel that everyone is putting in so much energy and desire. But the work is not finished yet, I want to finish on a perfect one. Now I understand what works and what doesn't on my game. For me winning means a lot. I am stricter, I have a clearer mind on my game and it helps me a lot."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2XkxtZi

No comments