Breaking News

Kecmanovic recalls his first practices with Djokovic and Federer

Rising Serbian star Miomir Kecmanovic admitted to feeling a bit nervous in his first practice sessions with fellow compatriot Novak Djokovic and Swiss Roger Federer. 

However, Kecmanovic quickly went from nervous to relaxed after realizing that Djokovic and Federer weren't only two outstanding players -- but also two good persons.

"When I played with Federer and Novak for the first time I couldn't hit the court... That was really bad for me but after I got to know them and realized how good persons they were (it felt much easier)," Kecmanovic exclusively told Sport Klub.

"They gave me lots of advice. Honestly, I asked them about certain stuff because it meant to me to hear from them and I received some really good advice -- especially about my future and what to do next. It's good to hear those advice from someone who has been through and experienced all those things."

Kecmanovic, who enjoyed a breakthrough season on the Tour this year, is looking forward to 2020 as he aims to continue his rise and improvement next season.

The 20-year-old Serb finished runner-up at the Antalya Open this year and achieved a career-high ranking of No. 47 in the world. 

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2CMvVOo

No comments