Breaking News

Janko Tipsarevic: Andy Murray will come back stronger than ever

Former Top-10 Janko Tipsarevic has backed Andy Murray to win another Grand Slam title, saying that he might come back stronger than ever.

The Scot, who is presently undergoing rehab for his hip admitted that he might not be able to make it back to competitive tennis. But the Serb gave his backing to the Scot, saying, Andy Murray will be back stronger than ever. This is the first place where your listeners can hear it. He will win another Slam.

"I'm not sure if he will be back to world No 1, but he will be back stronger than ever. I'm 100 percent sure of it,” he further added.

Speaking to David Law, Tipsarevic, who has had injury setbacks of his own further assessed, "I am sure. Same like when I was speaking to Novak after his elbow surgery. For Novak it was a little bit easier because I was around him.”

"I am not a huge religious guy, but I believe that the universe recognises if you really want something. Andy Murray, in my opinion, is completely obsessed about tennis, which is an unbelievable gift and a great thing. If he wants something really badly, there is no way it will not happen."

Murray was recently spotted playing golf which is good news for his fans as it seems like his hip is recovering well. There are speculations that the upcoming Wimbledon might be his last tournament but only time will tell what actually is the case.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2ICPT22

No comments