Breaking News

A linesman catches ball in a funny way

        Visualizza questo post su Instagram                  

Wait for it 😎 . #tennis #tennistv #sport #instasport #instatennis #nittoatpfinals #atp #thuglife

Un post condiviso da Tennis TV (@tennistv) in data: 15 Nov 2019 alle ore 12:57 PST

Alexander Zverev spoke about his turning point of the season: "Laver Cup helped me a lot in the way I won the last match, and that gave me confidence. It's not like they gave me life-changing advices. They told me how to win the match, but it was not for the future kind of like that, because I still have to play those guys. But yeah, I mean, it's going well. I'm in the semis again, which I'm super happy about, and we'll see how it goes again."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2KsqfwX

No comments