Breaking News

Thiem vs Zverev - Match Point

        Visualizza questo post su Instagram                  

What a week & what a year @domithiem is having! . #tennis #tennistv #sports #instasport #atp #atptour #thiem #domithiem #nittoatpfinals #london #theo2

Un post condiviso da Tennis TV (@tennistv) in data: 16 Nov 2019 alle ore 1:53 PST

Dominic Thiem said: "I still think so, that we see a new Grand Slam champion next year. I mean, it's not 100% sure, of course, because the Big 3 are going to be still the favorites, but I think that in one or two events, younger players will make a breakthrough. And me, I really hope that I can continue my great level of tennis in 2020, and now I have the feeling that my game is really moving in the right direction."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/357GUhj

No comments