Breaking News

Tsitsipas: 'I had a lot of fun with Federer, Nadal, Zverev at Laver Cup'

Stefanos Tsitsipas and Alexander Zverev are closer each other than they were in the past. The Athens native explained why they are friends. "I get to know him better. He got to know me better. I think Laver Cup brought us together as a union, give us opportunity to play together and not separately. Also, the lunch and dinners we had together, we had a lot of fun with Roger (Federer), Rafa (Nadal), Fabio, Dominic, the whole team, Roberto, as well, who was alternate", recognized Tsitsipas. "We had a fantastic together. I learned a lot from all of them. I don't know, they learned from me, too. I guess.I can tell you Laver Cup was -- if you ask me what's my favorite tournament of the year, Laver Cup for sure. Because I didn't learn as much in a tournament as in Laver Cup, and I'm really grateful that they made such an event, because it's the best thing for our game. I believe we should have more tournaments like this."

Tsitsipas also shared he is dealing with a foot injury: "I had to make a local anesthetic in the foot, because it was very painful, and also had to do an injection. I think last time I did an injection was once in my life. I prefer -- I really didn't want to talk about it, but that's how things were today."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2OdXUvz

No comments